National Board Certified Teacher Ernie Rambo recently reflected on her road to becoming a National Board-certified teacher to learn more about why teachers so often find the process to be transformative, positively impacting themselves and their students. In her Education Week article, Rambo offered the following takeaway: “If National Board certification has been shown to generate positive changes within and among educators, then I wonder what might happen with student learning as we see more teachers become certified.” Access the full article.
- Educators, what are your thoughts on a 4 day school week?National BoardAug 15
- RT @TcWhite1: @NBPTS model has a lot to teach states interested in #RethinkingRelicensure - Learn more in our new report! https://t.co/rmrp…National BoardAug 15
- This School Year, Let's Show What Happens When Parents and Teachers Work as a Team by the #NBCTstrong @wise1teach!… https://t.co/K4blWHyCDzNational BoardAug 15
- #NBCTstrong! 📚 https://t.co/niJIjXCBbnNational BoardAug 14
- RT @NPR: How do you teach kids to be active participants in government? One expert suggests starting civics classes as early as kindergarte…National BoardAug 14