National Board President and CEO Ron Thorpe makes the case for federal funding of medical-residency style training for America’s teachers through the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).
The Hechinger Report, October 10, 2013.
- RT @Andrea_Trudeau: SO fun having lunch with my 4th grade teacher today. She is a big reason why I became an educator! ❤️ #teacherappreciat…National BoardJul 20
- We've got that #FridayFeeling! https://t.co/KXCtdrTEPwNational BoardJul 20
- RT @NASAhistory: It's #NationalMoonDay! History was made 49 years ago #today when the first humans set foot on the Moon during Apollo 11. W…National BoardJul 20
- @barbie_fergi Wonderful! #NBCTstrongNational BoardJul 20
- RT @UCLANBPTS: The 2018 National Board Academy is over but we’re still feeling #NBCaliStrong Excited about working together to support all…National BoardJul 20