February 20, 2018 marks Kentucky’s celebration of 316 new NBCTs. Peggy Brookins, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards remarked, “I could not be more proud of Kentucky’s 316 new National Board Certified Teachers. This is an accomplishment for the teachers but I can’t overstate the impact it will have on students. NBCTs have an oversized impact on student learning and these teachers, 70 percent of whom teach in high-needs Title I schools, are working with students who need them most. Every student deserves a teacher whose practice meets the highest standards in the field. Great work, Kentucky!”
February 20 was also declared “National Board Certified Teacher day” by Governor Matt Bevin. Read more.
- Today is the National Day on Writing! Share #WhyIWrite and celebrate using these ideas! https://t.co/xIX2O9RmYANational BoardOct 20
- Patti Freckelton, a National Board Certified Teacher, says that inviting students with disabilities into all classr… https://t.co/Giu4pIwwhoNational BoardOct 19
- RT @DrRemonaJenkins: @RichlandOne educators? Interested in National Board certification @NBPTS? Join @R1Instrservices for our National Boa…National BoardOct 19
- RT @HSG_Ed: .@HSG_AZ Alumna @JLedTeach asks a question that is crucial for all teachers preparing to pursue their @NBPTS certification: "Ho…National BoardOct 19
- RT @DrewBakerHCPS: What makes teachers stay? Great ideas including Board Certification! At #MERCConference @NBPTS #HCPSNBCT https://t.co/1a…National BoardOct 19