February 20, 2018 marks Kentucky’s celebration of 316 new NBCTs. Peggy Brookins, President & CEO of National Board for Professional Teaching Standards remarked, “I could not be more proud of Kentucky’s 316 new National Board Certified Teachers. This is an accomplishment for the teachers but I can’t overstate the impact it will have on students. NBCTs have an oversized impact on student learning and these teachers, 70 percent of whom teach in high-needs Title I schools, are working with students who need them most. Every student deserves a teacher whose practice meets the highest standards in the field. Great work, Kentucky!”
February 20 was also declared “National Board Certified Teacher day” by Governor Matt Bevin. Read more.
- Join us in the #NBCafe this Tuesday at 8PM ET / 5PM PT for a Twitter chat. Join fellow #teachers in sharing strateg… https://t.co/3OHCnrRfRnNational BoardFeb 15
- RT @AAEteachers: We are proud to host the official #LoveTeaching Week Slow Chat! Join us each day for #LoveTeaching prompts. Comment, like,…National BoardFeb 14
- Thanks for being #NBCTstrong! https://t.co/eZPujzvJfyNational BoardFeb 14
- RT @WilsonRMHS: Happy Love Teaching Week! My colleagues are one reason I #loveteaching. Tagging just a few of my brilliant, creative teach…National BoardFeb 14
- Happy Valentine's Day from National Board! We are so grateful for the teachers in our lives! https://t.co/kZSRhkXWWGNational BoardFeb 14