Today, the National Board is recognizing 21 National Board Networks that model excellence in support of the National Board’s mission.
The 76 National Board networks play a key role in building and sustaining National Board certification, supporting educators who wish to challenge themselves and prove they teach to the profession’s highest standards. The networks also build pathways for National Board Certified Teachers to serve leadership roles throughout their region and state.
“Our staff is dedicated and we push ourselves daily to impact education nationwide. All the networks consistently deliver on the ground in states and districts across the whole country. We are grateful for each network’s unique contributions advancing our mission. I’m especially excited to honor the awardees for standing out as exemplary. We’re lucky to have their partnership,” said Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President CEO of the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards.
National Board Honors Program
National Board Network Honors is presented in five areas which can be earned by multiple networks each year.
2021 National Board Network Honors Recipients
- Overall Excellence
- Alabama NBCT Network
- Network of Accomplished Minoritized Educators (NAME)
- New Mexico NBCT Network
- PGCPS NBCT Network
- Stanford NBRC
- The Support Network, aUTLA/LAUSD Collaborative
- Awareness and Recruitment
- Chicago NBCT Network
- Georgia Teacher Leader Consortium
- Louisiana NBCT Network
- Candidate Support, Initial and MOC
- San Francisco Unified School District National Board Support Program
- Texas National Board Coalition for Teaching
- UCLA NBPTS Project
- Clover Park Network (Washington)
- Howard County Public Schools National Board Certification Network (Maryland)
- National Board Resource Center at Illinois State University
- Nevada National Board Learning Institute
- Oklahoma NBCT Network
- NBCT Engagement and Mobilization
- New York National Board Network
- South Carolina National Board Network
- Washington State National Board Network
- Advocacy and Teacher Leadership
- KY NBCT Network