Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- RT @ambereenkb: Honored to be on a panel with @lbauld @tfitz7 @aromanonbc to discuss models of candidate support, including #NEAjumpstart.…National BoardJul 18
- RT @tholmessutton: Empowered @NBPTS leaders representing education communities across the country; Louisiana, Florida, Nevada, and Alabama…National BoardJul 17
- RT @tfitz7: @NBPTS It looks like passion for students and teachers. It looks like a group of game changers in education. It looks like coll…National BoardJul 17
- RT @kg87: This is my first Canva creation. Can't wait to bring this new learning into the school year. Very informative "A Crash Course in…National BoardJul 17
- RT @sdvarn: @HNBCT working hard in #nbacademy2018 Building Capacity workshop! Thank you @CTechEd @NBPTS for this wonderful learning opport…National BoardJul 17