Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- Need help getting prepared going through the process this fall? #NBCTstrong @SEVANBCT is hosting candidates to come… https://t.co/IIOunolaQqNational BoardSep 29
- RT @NBCTNAME: Colegas de @NBPTS @NBCTNAME, acompáñenos ESTE jueves, el 1 de octubre a las 7:30 p.m. ET/4: 30 P.M. PT para nuestro TwtitterC…National BoardSep 29
- Report: COVID-19 School Closures Could Cost U.S. Economy $14 Trillion https://t.co/p2ZXyj5p36National BoardSep 29
- How Project-Based Learning Helps Students Process Challenging Personal Experiences https://t.co/klqrHslYeJNational BoardSep 29
- Make sure you register for our #CoreConnections webinars! There is a new schedule heading into the fall! Make sure… https://t.co/XlGPhcdvhyNational BoardSep 28