Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- RT @GenevieveDeBose: “We believe in educating ALL children and educating the WHOLE child.” - Dr. Sofia Freire YASSSS!!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 That’s wh…National BoardFeb 27
- “NBC changed my planning, my analysis of student learning, and the reflection I needed to help all students be succ… https://t.co/J6kYtlx1HYNational BoardFeb 27
- Dr. Marcus Foster is the subject of the next episode of the @CenterBlackEd #BlackHistoryMonth series. Dr. Foster wa… https://t.co/cb05X0fxBnNational BoardFeb 27
- This is worth celebrating! The excellence; the diversity; the impact on students across the region! Congratulations… https://t.co/MqlI7zz14QNational BoardFeb 27
- Boston is #NBCTstrong!! https://t.co/MdGwl3dq5mNational BoardFeb 27