Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- The last stop of today's #TeamNBCT week celebrations @BostonSchools @BTU66 @btulearns was @GuildBoston. Erin Rua is… https://t.co/g0iyrlPlHBNational BoardDec 14
- Celebrations in @BostonSchools continued with @BTU66 @btulearns @BPSQuincyElem. We celebrated renewed NBCT and Assi… https://t.co/1FxaA48f3XNational BoardDec 14
- We celebrated more NBCTs in @BostonSchools with @BTU66 @btulearns for #TeamNBCT week. First spotlight is… https://t.co/onOFeHfYIpNational BoardDec 14
- Today we celebrate 73 schools across the country that welcomed 4+ new National Board Certified Teachers. Congrats t… https://t.co/211PspXmOlNational BoardDec 13
- RT @HopeStreetGroup: After the recent announcement of new @NBPTS certified Ts from coast to coast, #NBCTstrong DE tchr & #HSGTAC member @Ro…National BoardDec 13