Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- RT @Pbrookins44: We're proud of the new #NBCTstrong teachers in @ocsd5! @scnbctnetwork https://t.co/yvLTzF73GzNational BoardJan 22
- Read Kyle's own words on our blog, The Standard! https://t.co/BMCSRMSEJVNational BoardJan 22
- Meet the Teacher: Kyle Bragg (@ElemPE1) honored as Elementary PE Teacher of the Year https://t.co/8XFVK7VrZdNational BoardJan 22
- RT @yaujauku: On Day 96 in 4B at #iNCIC we celebrated Dr. MLK Jr’s Dream by participating in the #PeaceSignsProject. Quite fitting after we…National BoardJan 21
- RT @richardklein01: I’m proud that Melissa is our partner @NBPTS — a National Board Certified Teacher!! #nbctstrong #nbfellow https://t.co/…National BoardJan 21