Nevada’s Governor Sandoval has proclaimed November 16 as National Board Certified Teacher Day in Nevada. This comes the same week that Board-certified teacher Pilar Biller of Washoe County was named the state’s teacher of the year. In the 2016-2017 school year, Clark County, including Las Vegas, had the second highest number of candidates pursuing National Board certification in the country and the state’s rural counties report a 600% increase in the number of teachers pursuing Board certification.
- The Core Connections team is hosting a webinar this Thursday to help you going into the new school year! You'll get… https://t.co/k5NsseK4y9National BoardJul 26
- Be sure to subscribe to the National Board newsletter so you don't miss an update! #NBCTstrong https://t.co/O3uI2GdYXqNational BoardJul 26
- Take advantage of all the offerings your local National Board Network has to offer, including candidate support, an… https://t.co/cP87Sax9ylNational BoardJul 26
- RT @everydayiteach: Only 4% of US teachers are National Board Certification. We NEED to change this. This is for every teacher. NBCTs ar…National BoardJul 26
- Pa. education leaders call on schools to boost teacher diversity with stimulus funds https://t.co/QcanFegzl9 by @_emilyrizzo_National BoardJul 26