Ron Thorpe, president and CEO of the National Board, and Charles “Monty” Roessel, director of the Bureau of Indian Education, U.S. Department of the Interior, explain why Board certification will be pivotal in improving outcomes for Native American students.
Albuquerque Journal, July 9, 2014.
- Now that's #NBCTstrong! Amazing work, Justin! https://t.co/65f4XF4ZIiNational BoardSep 21
- RT @GoogleDoodles: It’s a beautiful day in this Neighborhood! Today’s #GoogleDoodle celebrates #MisterRogers, who taught children & adults…National BoardSep 21
- Rogers Public Education Foundation selects 2019 Wall of Distinction honorees -- Congratulations to Tom Woodruff, NB… https://t.co/8eNvvMXpy6National BoardSep 21
- #NBCTstrong! Excited for and proud of Melissa! https://t.co/Ly9xzvAtnINational BoardSep 21
- RT @VTruchan: @NBPTS Gilder Lehrman’s 2018 National History Teacher of the Year @nhsdwelch is #NBCTstrong! https://t.co/Cc081ZYttzNational BoardSep 21