“Based on personal experience over many years, I believe that National Board Certification transforms teaching and elevates the teaching profession in profound ways. Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) presents districts with an opportunity to strategically support improving the quality of the teaching workforce including National Board Certification.”
Peggy Brookins, NBCT, President and CEO of National Board, reflects on results of a new report from the Center on Education Policy’s Listen to Us: Teacher Views and Voices and how ESSA presents opportunities for states and districts to give teachers a voice in education.
Read her piece in The Huffington Post.
- Now that's #NBCTstrong! Amazing work, Justin! https://t.co/65f4XF4ZIiNational BoardSep 21
- RT @GoogleDoodles: It’s a beautiful day in this Neighborhood! Today’s #GoogleDoodle celebrates #MisterRogers, who taught children & adults…National BoardSep 21
- Rogers Public Education Foundation selects 2019 Wall of Distinction honorees -- Congratulations to Tom Woodruff, NB… https://t.co/8eNvvMXpy6National BoardSep 21
- #NBCTstrong! Excited for and proud of Melissa! https://t.co/Ly9xzvAtnINational BoardSep 21
- RT @VTruchan: @NBPTS Gilder Lehrman’s 2018 National History Teacher of the Year @nhsdwelch is #NBCTstrong! https://t.co/Cc081ZYttzNational BoardSep 21