Teachers Find Out if they Achieved National Board Certification
Teachers from across the country have received their scores and found out if they achieved National Board Certification
ARLINGTON, Va. – December, 1, 2018– The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards has notified notify more than 14,000 teachers of their scores and achievement status on their journey towards National Board Certification.
Every student deserves teachers who have met the profession’s highest standards for accomplished practice. More than a decade of research from across the country confirms, students taught by Board-certified teachers are one to two months ahead of their peers taught by non-Board certified teachers.
The National Board would like to congratulate all teachers who achieved Board certification and those in progress who received scores putting them one step closer toward becoming a National Board Certified Teacher.
About the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (www.nbpts.org):
The founding mission of the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards is to advance the quality of teaching and learning by: maintaining high and rigorous standards for what accomplished teachers should know and be able to do; providing a national voluntary system certifying teachers who meet these standards, and advocating related education reforms to integrate National Board Certification in American education and to capitalize on the expertise of National Board Certified Teachers. Recognized as the “gold standard” in teacher certification, the National Board believes higher standards for teachers means better learning for students.
- RT @NancyRoutson: Oh Facebook memories ... Six years ago I was in the same boat as our current cohort. I’m just as proud of you all for sti…National BoardApr 18
- RT @lmtclarke: Are you #nbctstrong and at the #carnegiesummit2019? I'd love to connect. Please join me tomorrow at one of the lunch meet-u…National BoardApr 18
- Some sad news - #NBCTstrong advocate Peggy A. Swoger has passed away. We are so thankful for the impact she had on… https://t.co/5szIXQUGPsNational BoardApr 18
- RT @joefdoctor: “There are no halcyon days of teacher professionalism to return to.” @rweingarten at #FreedomToTeach We will have to creat…National BoardApr 18
- RT @cprockholt: Capitalizing on the expertise of teachers learning and improving together. Dynamic trio @lmtclarke @lindseylee253 @SFUSD…National BoardApr 18