Teachers Find Out if they Achieved National Board Certification
Teachers from across the country have received their scores and found out if they achieved National Board Certification
ARLINGTON, Va. – December, 1, 2018– The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards has notified notify more than 14,000 teachers of their scores and achievement status on their journey towards National Board Certification.
Every student deserves teachers who have met the profession’s highest standards for accomplished practice. More than a decade of research from across the country confirms, students taught by Board-certified teachers are one to two months ahead of their peers taught by non-Board certified teachers.
The National Board would like to congratulate all teachers who achieved Board certification and those in progress who received scores putting them one step closer toward becoming a National Board Certified Teacher.
About the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (www.nbpts.org):
The founding mission of the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards is to advance the quality of teaching and learning by: maintaining high and rigorous standards for what accomplished teachers should know and be able to do; providing a national voluntary system certifying teachers who meet these standards, and advocating related education reforms to integrate National Board Certification in American education and to capitalize on the expertise of National Board Certified Teachers. Recognized as the “gold standard” in teacher certification, the National Board believes higher standards for teachers means better learning for students.
- RT @msrodriguezNBCT: @NBPTS thank you! And thanks to great CA Legislators like @SenBenHueso @AsmEGarciaAD56 for their support of sound ed…National BoardSep 19
- RT @lorischneider_: Looking for guidance from any #nbct out there on #component2 which focuses on #instructionalpractice and #differentiati…National BoardSep 18
- We appreciate all recruitment efforts! #TeamNBCT 😉 https://t.co/wnxi3WKIYjNational BoardSep 18
- RT @Pbrookins44: We are thrilled to partner with @100Kin10. #STEM https://t.co/SkdxIAnJTUNational BoardSep 18
- RT @100Kin10: We are so excited to spend today at the beautiful @NYASciences space to celebrate and meet our newest partners. Welcome to th…National BoardSep 18