Candidates are encouraged to use this score calculator to measure the impact of possible scores. This hands-on tool can help candidates test out various scenarios to develop a strategy for retaking components. Make sure to use only estimates of reasonable scores according to the scoring rubric.
- Use the number inputs to enter your highest scores for the assessment component exercises and portfolio components.
- Only numeric scores can be entered in the calculator. If you received ‘NS’ for one or more components/exercises, the calculator will not work.
- The Assessment Center Section Average and Portfolio Section Average values will only calculate once all scores for the section have been entered.
- The Total Weighted Scaled Score will only calculate if all scores for both Assessment Center and Portfolio sections have been entered.
- Once all necessary scores have been entered, the “Met Score Requirement” column will show ‘Yes’ if your scores meet the requirement.
|Assessment Center Section: Component 1||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Selected Response Items||8.365||0.000|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score:|
|Portfolio Section: Components 2, 3, & 4||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Portfolio Section Average Score:|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score:|
|Score Requirements||Highest Score||Met Score Requirement?|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score of at least 1.75||No|
|Portfolio Section Average of at least 1.75||No|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score of at least 110||No|
- RT @NancyRoutson: Oh Facebook memories ... Six years ago I was in the same boat as our current cohort. I’m just as proud of you all for sti…National BoardApr 18
- RT @lmtclarke: Are you #nbctstrong and at the #carnegiesummit2019? I'd love to connect. Please join me tomorrow at one of the lunch meet-u…National BoardApr 18
- Some sad news - #NBCTstrong advocate Peggy A. Swoger has passed away. We are so thankful for the impact she had on… https://t.co/5szIXQUGPsNational BoardApr 18
- RT @joefdoctor: “There are no halcyon days of teacher professionalism to return to.” @rweingarten at #FreedomToTeach We will have to creat…National BoardApr 18
- RT @cprockholt: Capitalizing on the expertise of teachers learning and improving together. Dynamic trio @lmtclarke @lindseylee253 @SFUSD…National BoardApr 18