Candidates are encouraged to use this score calculator to measure the impact of possible scores. This hands-on tool can help candidates test out various scenarios to develop a strategy for retaking components. Make sure to use only estimates of reasonable scores according to the scoring rubric.
- Use the number inputs to enter your highest scores for the assessment component exercises and portfolio components.
- Only numeric scores can be entered in the calculator. If you received ‘NS’ for one or more components/exercises, the calculator will not work.
- The Assessment Center Section Average and Portfolio Section Average values will only calculate once all scores for the section have been entered.
- The Total Weighted Scaled Score will only calculate if all scores for both Assessment Center and Portfolio sections have been entered.
- Once all necessary scores have been entered, the “Met Score Requirement” column will show ‘Yes’ if your scores meet the requirement.
|Assessment Center Section: Component 1||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Selected Response Items||8.365||0.000|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score:|
|Portfolio Section: Components 2, 3, & 4||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Portfolio Section Average Score:|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score:|
|Score Requirements||Highest Score||Met Score Requirement?|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score of at least 1.75||No|
|Portfolio Section Average of at least 1.75||No|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score of at least 110||No|
- Thanks Ann and @aLitchick2 #NBCTstrong! Check out all upcoming webinars here https://t.co/ceF2GMFmbr https://t.co/ViXsO8IyDXNational BoardSep 25
- RT @urtublj: To my Crestwood and Booker students and colleagues, thank you! To my National Board family, thank you! Thank you @NBPTS , @Und…National BoardSep 25
- RT @CollinsNBCT: Thanks to the Honorable Congressman Stephen Cohen who addressed Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the House Floor on September 21, 2…National BoardSep 25
- RT @WhiteRhinoRay: Tmrw, I’ll share my view from @LaVillitaChi of teaching in @ChiPubSchools during the pandemic on @wttw ’s Chicago Tonigh…National BoardSep 25
- RT @MSNBCTNetwork: Attention Mississippi NBCTs: This is a wonderful opportunity for you to share the benefits of National Board Certificat…National BoardSep 25