Candidates are encouraged to use this score calculator to measure the impact of possible scores. This hands-on tool can help candidates test out various scenarios to develop a strategy for retaking components. Make sure to use only estimates of reasonable scores according to the scoring rubric.
- Use the number inputs to enter your highest scores for the assessment component exercises and portfolio components.
- Only numeric scores can be entered in the calculator. If you received ‘NS’ for one or more components/exercises, the calculator will not work.
- The Assessment Center Section Average and Portfolio Section Average values will only calculate once all scores for the section have been entered.
- The Total Weighted Scaled Score will only calculate if all scores for both Assessment Center and Portfolio sections have been entered.
- Once all necessary scores have been entered, the “Met Score Requirement” column will show ‘Yes’ if your scores meet the requirement.
|Assessment Center Section: Component 1||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Selected Response Items||8.365||0.000|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score:|
|Portfolio Section: Components 2, 3, & 4||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Portfolio Section Average Score:|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score:|
|Score Requirements||Highest Score||Met Score Requirement?|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score of at least 1.75||No|
|Portfolio Section Average of at least 1.75||No|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score of at least 110||No|
- The Core Connections team is hosting a webinar this Thursday to help you going into the new school year! You'll get… https://t.co/k5NsseK4y9National BoardJul 26
- Be sure to subscribe to the National Board newsletter so you don't miss an update! #NBCTstrong https://t.co/O3uI2GdYXqNational BoardJul 26
- Take advantage of all the offerings your local National Board Network has to offer, including candidate support, an… https://t.co/cP87Sax9ylNational BoardJul 26
- RT @everydayiteach: Only 4% of US teachers are National Board Certification. We NEED to change this. This is for every teacher. NBCTs ar…National BoardJul 26
- Pa. education leaders call on schools to boost teacher diversity with stimulus funds https://t.co/QcanFegzl9 by @_emilyrizzo_National BoardJul 26