Candidates are encouraged to use this score calculator to measure the impact of possible scores. This hands-on tool can help candidates test out various scenarios to develop a strategy for retaking components. Make sure to use only estimates of reasonable scores according to the scoring rubric.
- Use the number inputs to enter your highest scores for the assessment component exercises and portfolio components.
- Only numeric scores can be entered in the calculator. If you received ‘NS’ for one or more components/exercises, the calculator will not work.
- The Assessment Center Section Average and Portfolio Section Average values will only calculate once all scores for the section have been entered.
- The Total Weighted Scaled Score will only calculate if all scores for both Assessment Center and Portfolio sections have been entered.
- Once all necessary scores have been entered, the “Met Score Requirement” column will show ‘Yes’ if your scores meet the requirement.
|Assessment Center Section: Component 1||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Selected Response Items||8.365||0.000|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score:|
|Portfolio Section: Components 2, 3, & 4||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Portfolio Section Average Score:|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score:|
|Score Requirements||Highest Score||Met Score Requirement?|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score of at least 1.75||No|
|Portfolio Section Average of at least 1.75||No|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score of at least 110||No|
- RT @LAMBRADLEY: @MacMSPrincipal Filming oneself & writing in-depth reflection & analysis of the films is part of the @NBPTS National Board…National BoardJun 24
- RT @NewAmericaEd: OUT TODAY: Teachers want to know more about #LGBTQ inclusion, but they don't know how to make it happen for their student…National BoardJun 24
- RT @ChucksBride: @edutopia Used this when I was developing my @NBPTS portfolio. Great tool for self critiquing!National BoardJun 24
- Educators even thinking about Board certification should consider one of our June or July informational webinars. C… https://t.co/tJqmFxG1gmNational BoardJun 23
- RT @JustinMinkel: Powerful piece by one of the bravest teachers I know. “My student’s dad pounded his fist against the table as he spewed h…National BoardJun 23