Candidates are encouraged to use this score calculator to measure the impact of possible scores. This hands-on tool can help candidates test out various scenarios to develop a strategy for retaking components. Make sure to use only estimates of reasonable scores according to the scoring rubric.
- Use the number inputs to enter your highest scores for the assessment component exercises and portfolio components.
- Only numeric scores can be entered in the calculator. If you received ‘NS’ for one or more components/exercises, the calculator will not work.
- The Assessment Center Section Average and Portfolio Section Average values will only calculate once all scores for the section have been entered.
- The Total Weighted Scaled Score will only calculate if all scores for both Assessment Center and Portfolio sections have been entered.
- Once all necessary scores have been entered, the “Met Score Requirement” column will show ‘Yes’ if your scores meet the requirement.
|Assessment Center Section: Component 1||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Selected Response Items||8.365||0.000|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score:|
|Portfolio Section: Components 2, 3, & 4||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Portfolio Section Average Score:|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score:|
|Score Requirements||Highest Score||Met Score Requirement?|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score of at least 1.75||No|
|Portfolio Section Average of at least 1.75||No|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score of at least 110||No|
- RT @MeganLandmeier: Headed back to the classroom after a five year break! Who should I be following? #nbct #responsiveclassroom #booktalkNational BoardJul 02
- Congratulations to these acocmplished, #NBCTstrong educators @nsabrinagates https://t.co/E3TkMOdUZ7National BoardJul 02
- RT @watersenglish: If you haven't responded to this poll, you still have time! This is a very informal research project. In other words, I'…National BoardJul 02
- RT @mindfullymath: Thank you to everyone that provided such wonderful advice around becoming a National Board Certified Teacher. I was not…National BoardJul 02
- RT @MsFielding: Best summer ever spent co-teaching the #NBCT Pre-Candidacy course with @SmbappleBradley !! The group of teachers was phenom…National BoardJul 02