Candidates are encouraged to use this score calculator to measure the impact of possible scores. This hands-on tool can help candidates test out various scenarios to develop a strategy for retaking components. Make sure to use only estimates of reasonable scores according to the scoring rubric.
- Use the number inputs to enter your highest scores for the assessment component exercises and portfolio components.
- Only numeric scores can be entered in the calculator. If you received ‘NS’ for one or more components/exercises, the calculator will not work.
- The Assessment Center Section Average and Portfolio Section Average values will only calculate once all scores for the section have been entered.
- The Total Weighted Scaled Score will only calculate if all scores for both Assessment Center and Portfolio sections have been entered.
- Once all necessary scores have been entered, the “Met Score Requirement” column will show ‘Yes’ if your scores meet the requirement.
|Assessment Center Section: Component 1||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Selected Response Items||8.365||0.000|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score:|
|Portfolio Section: Components 2, 3, & 4||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Portfolio Section Average Score:|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score:|
|Score Requirements||Highest Score||Met Score Requirement?|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score of at least 1.75||No|
|Portfolio Section Average of at least 1.75||No|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score of at least 110||No|
- As you go back to school this fall, what education-related issues should policy makers and political candidates be thinking about?National BoardAug 17
- The Arizona K12 Center announced that through the Arizona Teachers Academy they have funding for 200 teachers to se… https://t.co/xXtXyAcRvNNational BoardAug 16
- 15 million children living in extreme poverty in the US face the fear of not having the supplies to learn or not kn… https://t.co/8gF1vMxrxiNational BoardAug 16
- RT @NBPTS: As you get ready to head back to school, what do you most need for your classroom? Tweet us what else teachers may need! #BackTo…National BoardAug 13
- Pediatricians Group Warns That Racism Is Harmful To The Health Of Children https://t.co/7cufunrhOfNational BoardAug 13