Candidates are encouraged to use this score calculator to measure the impact of possible scores. This hands-on tool can help candidates test out various scenarios to develop a strategy for retaking components. Make sure to use only estimates of reasonable scores according to the scoring rubric.
- Use the number inputs to enter your highest scores for the assessment component exercises and portfolio components.
- Only numeric scores can be entered in the calculator. If you received ‘NS’ for one or more components/exercises, the calculator will not work.
- The Assessment Center Section Average and Portfolio Section Average values will only calculate once all scores for the section have been entered.
- The Total Weighted Scaled Score will only calculate if all scores for both Assessment Center and Portfolio sections have been entered.
- Once all necessary scores have been entered, the “Met Score Requirement” column will show ‘Yes’ if your scores meet the requirement.
|Assessment Center Section: Component 1||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Selected Response Items||8.365||0.000|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score:|
|Portfolio Section: Components 2, 3, & 4||Highest Unweighted Score (HUS)||Scaling Weight (SW)||Weighted Scaled Score (HUS x SW)|
|Portfolio Section Average Score:|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score:|
|Score Requirements||Highest Score||Met Score Requirement?|
|Assessment Center Section Average Score of at least 1.75||No|
|Portfolio Section Average of at least 1.75||No|
|Total Weighted Scaled Score of at least 110||No|
- RT @CtrEdEcon: Anthony Mackay and @Pbrookins44, president and CEO of @NBPTS, discuss the importance of @NBPTS certification and the future…National BoardNov 13
- The EdTech Genome Project is searching for "somebodies" to step forward and serve on working groups for this fascin… https://t.co/Hq4wgjpFhtNational BoardNov 13
- Are teachers allowed to think — or expected to simply follow directions? by @StevenSinger3 #NBCTstrong… https://t.co/OFSN6ovtY7National BoardNov 13
- The EdTech Genome Project has spoken: here are the 13 contextual variables that our Steering Committee think have t… https://t.co/x0C2nlnRuyNational BoardNov 13
- RT @azk12: Congratulations to the 43 #Arizonateachers who renewed their #NationalBoardCertification this year! 🎉🎉🎉 @NBPTS #amAZingNBCTs #N…National BoardNov 13